Trump Tweeter in Chief

Tweeting is my macho man card, beware fake main stream media.
I am the greatest stump speaker of all time, did you see their faces, Trump's tweet agrees.
Forty percent of my subjects will follow me no matter the lie or its consequences on them.
I had to abandon Paris Accord too many bald eagles are being killed by wind turbines.
How's my black cabinet guy doing, cities seem more peaceful good good job.
That red head did me no justice orangey tan looks so much better on me.
Just blame Hillary or Obama retroactively doesn't matter about what, my people will believe.
Did you see all those people smiling as I signed another piece of paper that was really meaningless about job creation.
Donald Trump Jr is following in my footsteps with fake and phony tweets, I'm so proud.
When anything happens and I tweet its reason I am always correct, tweets Trump about Trump.
Did they find Obama Kenyon birth certificate yet, my sources say they're close, real close.
Folks you gotta agree it's official I'm still more honest and my women more beautiful.
Being Pres is so neat I can make shat up and media talks about it for days on end not like in my old life.
My subjects know I don't care about them that's what makes them such good followers.
When I said make America great I meant make America great for me no one has figured that out.
Make America great what a line what a line and so many China made hats sold.
And how about that wall ain't it great, so big, so long, so high....


"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true." Soren Kierkegaard

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Conservative Apologist

JM's favorite, mostly short, quotes in alphabetical order.

What do you think?