Obama and Jobs

I had no idea Obama created jobs? I thought the corporations and the purchases by American citizens created jobs? I thought making things in America created jobs? Just a while ago while riding my made in America bicycle past my made in America car, I noticed that most of the cars were foreign? Japanese, Korean, and German? So I thought am I in a parallel universe or am I imagining this scene? So I stopped in a large chain store and I looked where everything was made? Again I thought I must have been transported to China? Couldn't be I thought? Nah, this is America and American know many need jobs, so surely they'd buy American made? Surely they would? Surely corporations would build here too? Let's hope that Obama guy has a large large family, I do, don't you?

Buy American = "Because Ford, GM and Chrysler conduct far more of their research, design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly work in the U.S. than foreign automakers do, buying a Ford, GM, or Chrysler supports almost three times as many jobs as buying the average foreign automobile. Some comparisons are even more striking. Buying a Ford supports 3.5 times more jobs than buying a Hyundai. Comparing a Honda and a Hyundai? Buying a Honda supports more than 2 times more jobs." Read article here.

Presidents and jobs see here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Conservative Apologist

JM's favorite, mostly short, quotes in alphabetical order.

What do you think?