Donnie's Historic and Religious Tweets

The Prayer Tweets Of Donnie John

Now I lay me down to sleep sure hope I can think of some mean tweets.
Bless my spirit as I roam the world looking for places to build hotels.
Lord please protect Mar-a-Lago, my taxpayer funded winter White House with golf course.
God watches ever by my side, and guides my shot another par.
God is great! God is good! Let us thank God for all my fans that still believe.
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your guidance on our great great tax plan for the rich, your special children.
Lord he's a pedophile but think of all the money a tax reduction will bring to your churches.
Day is done, gone the sun, all is well, how about some chocolate cake.
Show me the way, show me to the path, show me the way to MacDonalds.
God in heaven hear my prayer, bless those who love me most, my lawyers.
May angels watch me through the night and inspire in me great tweets.
Lord the Pences are yokels but his pious beliefs sure helped get your base aboard.
Please help Hope Hicks remember my steamer, God.
In the name of Kentucky's Fried chicken, Lord please keep it hot and fresh.
Blessed be Trump tower and any other structures that now provide tax free money.
Thou I walk in the shadow of death or rain, golf time comes first.
Dear God after me I love you next and will make heaven great too.
Let me be aware of your presence and how about stopping this Russian stuff.
Thank you for the world so sweet where everything is my family's treat.
God of Light and Truth, thank you for giving me so much time for golf.
Now I rise from a sound sleep here comes some spirited tweets.

"If God listened to the prayers of men, all men would quickly have perished: for they are forever praying for evil against one another." Epicurus

And

The Historic Tweets of Donnie John Trump

Today's America holiday spirit tweeted to you care of the president of the United States.

Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for the Trumps.
Lying is as American as Apple pie and Thanksgiving.
Give me liberty or best of all golf time at Bedminster anytime all the time.
I have but one life to live and Mar-a-Lago is now paid for by American taxes.
I love my freedom I love my hotels I love myself.
He loves his country best who stays at Trump properties.
If you are ashamed to stand by your colors I have a nice hat for sale too.
America was not built on fear but it sure helped get me elected.
Oh and America was not built on hate and ditto above.
I believe America was built on the Judeo-Christian ethic, and my wives past and present do too.
The American, by nature, is optimistic, so our tax plan will trickle down this time.
True independence and freedom can only exist in buying and wearing my hats.
I regret I have only one weekend each week to spend golfing on the taxpayer's well wishes.
Patriotism is easy to understand in America; it means believing everything I say.
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives and best if he stays often at Trump hotels.
Nobody will ever deprive the American people of the right to vote except republicans and Kris.
The American Dream is that anyone, despite their background can be an American unless I decide otherwise.
Change is the law of life, and with a few more judge changes, Trump law.
Obedience of the law is demanded; not asked as a favor, unless you're a Trump.
American history is longer, larger, more various, more beautiful, now that the Trumps are in charge.

Have a nice holiday America and thanks for your support but better yet the money, we'll be spending our holiday on your tax dollars at Mar-a-Lago, so thanks again for your vote and for your belief in my great great speeches. Oh and if you have to work during the holidays just think your taxes will be supporting your great great president. Time to hit the tees again, see you....


“To abandon facts is to abandon freedom. If nothing is true, then no one can criticize power, because there is no basis upon which to do so. If nothing is true, then all is spectacle. The biggest wallet pays for the most blinding lights.” Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Conservative Apologist

JM's favorite, mostly short, quotes in alphabetical order.

What do you think?