Trump World continues

This is too easy but fun. Although this is our president. Hm.... Real quotes this week, but what is real today?

The Wisdum and profundity of DJT


"I think I am, actually humble. I think I'm much more humble than you would understand.”
"The point is that you can't be too greedy."
"I love the poorly educated."
"Private jets cost a lot of money."
"A certificate of live birth is not the same thing by any stretch of the imagination as a birth certificate."
“In terms of achievement, I think I’d give myself an A, I think I get an A in terms of what I’ve actually done."
"We need a great president."
"Obama does not like the issue of where he was born."
“I thought being President would be easier than my old life.”
"I actually don't have a bad hairline."
“An ‘extremely credible source’ has called my office and told me that Barack Obama’s birth certificate is a fraud.”
“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
“The beauty of me is that I’m very rich.”
“My IQ is one of the highest — and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure; it’s not your fault.”
“I have so many fabulous friends who happen to be gay, but I am a traditionalist.”
"You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the...."

"On Day One, we will begin working on an impenetrable, physical, tall, powerful, beautiful southern border wall. We will use the best technology, including above - and below -ground sensors. That’s the tunnels. Remember that. Above and below. Above - and below -ground sensors, towers, aerial surveillance and manpower to supplement the wall, find and dislocate tunnels and keep out criminal cartels and Mexico, you know that, will work with us." Donald J Trump speech, 8/31/16

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Conservative Apologist

JM's favorite, mostly short, quotes in alphabetical order.

What do you think?